Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Dragonfly and Fractle

I've been awfully busy lately, and haven't had enough time to participate in Illustration Friday's weekly challenge regularly. I thought I'd squeeze some time in this morning. This is an older vector graphic, that I slapped up over a fractle image. This morning I added some new features, colors and textures. I could really use some feedback on the load time of this blog. Does it load okay, or does it require a heck of a lot of patience? Thanks for popping in.

5 comments:

° said...

great looking piece love th edetail on the insect speically the wings. as far as load time of ur blog no problem for me but then i have cable and not a dail up connection.

steve said...

I really like this, especially the color and cropping and, yes, this loaded very quickly.

juliemc said...

love the colors and contrast! no problem loading...

Digital Scott's Illustrationblog said...

Beautiful! And unusual.

Anonymous said...

Great style!