Monday, July 30, 2007

Moon Poem

Well I've been slacking a bit in the Illustration Friday department. So much going on these days. I missed last weeks topic "Poem", and this weeks topic is "Moon". So I figured I'd write and illustrate a little poem about the moon. I have taken some time out once in a while in the afternoons to snap some shots of some beautiful skyscapes. The monsoon season has arrived, and along with her heavy winds, thunder, lightning, and rain, she has blessed us with some beautiful sunsets. If you'd like to see some of the shots, they are over here at my other blog. Thanks for visiting everyone!

3 comments:

pati said...

Your illo is adorable and the photo, awesome, Val!

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing your dream...great moon/poem!

Anonymous said...

great poem and painting...love the swirly sky